Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering - Infrastructure
Adequate number of rooms for lectures, Seminars, Tutorials
- The class rooms are exclusively allotted to 1st to 4th Year students for lectures.
- The Optional Elective classes are engaged in the rooms available in the department.
- Faculty uses instructional video CDs on the subject to teach the class.
- lecture rooms are equipped with LCD projector.
- The Wi - Fi campus makes it easy for students to use on-line materials during presentations.
- The Seminar and Smart Room is used for delivering technical Seminars and Project Review presentations.
- ELECTRICAL CIRCUITS LAB
- POWER SYSTEM SIMULATION LAB
- POWER ELECTRONICS LAB
- CONTROL SYSTEM LAB
- ENGINEERING PRACTICES LAB
- MEASUREMENTS &INSTRUMENTATION LAB
The available Labs as per AU curriculum are supported by experienced Diploma holder technical staffs designated as Lab instructors. Out of the three staffs, one is an Engineering graduate in EEE and is pursuing M. Tech in Power Electronics and Drives under AU regulations. The departments and Labs in the institute work at times beyond the five working days for the benefit of the students.
The space for Project Lab is available in the vicinity of the existing EEE Labs. The department is gearing up to develop this Lab in the next semester.
It is also planned to use the Project Lab as Electrical- Electronic workshop for repairs and maintenance of meters, modules and instruments.
The man power proposed will cater, besides workshop related work, to the needs of the students during Mini- projects, Engineering Model making, Project Realization and Testing.
Availabilities of Labs & student Project Lab with technical support:
Events / Circular: